Pipefy’s Free Sprint Template was developed to help you analyse and solve the most challenging issues you could think about!
With focus and innovative ideas, this iteration method coined by Jake Knapp will give problem-solving an entirely new meaning for!Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Set the stage
Before you begin the sprint, organize all the resources you’ll need for the sprint week!
- What are the necessary roles on your sprint team?
- Finance Expert
- Marketing Expert
- Customer Expert
- Tech/Logistic Expert
- Design Expert
- Who will join this sprint team?
- Where will it take place?
- Sprint supplies checklist
- 2 whiteboards
- Yellow 3×5 sticky notes
- Black whiteboard markers
- Green and red whiteboard markers
- Black felt-tip pens
- Printer paper
- Masking tape
- Small dot stickers (1/4 inch)
- Large dot stickers (3/4 inch)
- Healthy snacks
Time to set the path for this week’s sprint and define what will your sprint’s final goal be!
- Set the sprint’s goal?
- What are the sprint questions?
- Create the sprint map
- Ask the experts
- “How might we” notes
- What’s the target audience?
Come up with solutions for the challenge! Let’s sketch!
- Can people suggest solutions?
- Divide or swarm?
- Create a “four step sketch”
Decide which idea is the strongest and start your storyboard!
- Can you make a sticky decision?
- What are the winners?
- Create a storyboard
Use your imagination to create a “fake” prototype!
- How to create a prototype?
- What’s the prototype mindset?
- Attach the final prototype here
Take one step further! Interview customers and learn by watching them react to your prototype.
- Customer interviews
Review your week, reflect and see what you can improve.
- Can you spot any patterns?
- Wrap up the challenge
- What can you do to improve next sprints?
Done and done, this sprint is over! Start planning the next one right away!
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template