Supplier and partner performance management
In order for your company to be recognized for its level of excellence, the products and services sold must be of quality, which means that suppliers must be aligned with your organization’s strategy.
With this process, we seek continuous improvement in supplier performance and a dynamic system that reflects market expectations.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Contact name
- Contact’s email
- Contact’s phone
- Supply or partnership type
- Requester/Contract Manager
- Does this supplier/partner impact on the service provided?
- What was the supplier’s initial evaluation?
- Percentage of incoming rejects (delivery accuracy)
- Not-in-time deliveries
- Is the supplier ISO 9001 certified (or follow its guidelines)?
- Does the vendor provide technical assistance to your business’ location?
- Does the supplier provide warranty for manufacturing defects?
- Does the supplier have its own fleet to make deliveries and assume liability for deadlines and safety?
- What is their degree of indebtedness? (%)
- Does their governance match our business’ value?
- Are they able to fulfill the agreement?
- Does this company have a solid history in the market?
- What is the average payment period? (days)
- Percentage of units failing inspection vs. total inspected units (%)
- Quantity ordered vs. quantity received (%)
- Delivery time (days)
- On-time deliveries
- Ordered price vs. invoiced price (%)
- Call-out time (hours)
Management practices and processes
- What are the supplier’s procedures or certifications for maintaining the expected quality?
- Does the company have any Environmental Management System?
- Do our values and culture match theirs?
- Alignment of supplier goals and definition of performance aspects that will be analyzed and monitored.
- Samples and prototypes supply
- Documents provision
- Contingency plan, avoiding material shortage
- Flexibility to meet emergent needs
- Early notification of delivery issues
- Cost reduction suggestions
- Cost reductions implementation
- Nonconformities cost found in the process
- What’s the supplier’s level of engagement? (1 to 10)
- Has the management been successful or does the supplier need to be requalified?
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template