SM&O Support & Readiness
Pipefy’s SM&O Support & Readiness Template helps you establish, manage and administer a Telecom’s service inventory. Improve or review this catalog whenever necessary and ensure that you deliver the best possible services to your company.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Service Management & Operations
1. Requester's name
2. Requester's email
3. What do you want to do?
- Change the Service Catalog
- Review the Service Catalog
4. Service name
5. Service assignee
6. Service category
1. Is this request relevant?
1. Service template
2. Service description
3. Availability period
4. Service users
5. Attach the proposal
1. Evaluate the quality of the service catalog by measuring these performance indicators:
- Decreased percentage of incidents and service requests associated with the "Others" category.
- Decreased number of service catalog change requests.
- A number of questionnaires answered by the service owners: "Is the Service Catalog Management process description complete and up to date?"
- Increased number of service catalog accesses.
- A number of questionnaires answered by the user: "Do you know the service catalog?"
2. Catalog Quality Report
3. Service review
- Not reviewed
- Have you carried out a rigorous review?
- Search for changes
- Final check
2. Final file
1. Remember to regularly review your services, and to this end, feel free to move any card from this phase to "Analysis".
1. Reason for disapproval