Pipefy’s Comarketing Management Template is intended for brands that plan to have a marketing campaign combined with another brand. The marketing area can use this template to manage the process.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- 1. Company to develop the co-marketing campaign
- 2. Contact
- 3. Email
- Do they have an audience similar to the one my company wants to grow?
- No (in this case it might be a good idea to try a different company)
- How many new leads am I going to get from this partnership? Is it large enough to be worth my time?
- Do they have some expertise I do not have?
- Do their brand and name have a good reputation?
- Are the people you are in touch enjoyable to work with?
- Based on these questions, would the company be a good fit for a co-marketing project?
- Content topic and theme
- Define your company’s strong suits.
- Define your partner’s company’s strong suits.
- Agreement checklist
- Topic you will be covering
- Project timeline
- Ownership of content and assets (who is creating what?)
- Where the content will be hosted
- Lead sharing agreements
- Timeframe for promotion
- Promotional plan
- Team assignees
- Partner’s assignee
- Project Format
- Blog posts
- Twitter chats
- Online and offline events
- Assignments of your team
- Assignments of the other team
Content creation management
- Status updates of your team assignments
- Status updates of the other team assignments
Promote the content
- Launch date
- Chosen methods of promotion
- Blog posts
- Social media
- Promotion action plan
Measure the co-marketing efforts
- Was the original goal achieved?
- If not, what happened?
- Did the partnership generate good quality leads?
- Lead-to-customer conversion rate
- Quality rating within your automation tool and CRM
- Was the partnership successful?
- Was it difficult or smooth to work with them?
- Did you get high quality content that you may not have been able to achieve without them?
- What worked?
- What didn’t?
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template