Collaborative Idea Management
Pipefy’s Collaborative Idea Management is a step-by-step process, specially developed for companies that wish to implement an innovative culture among their staff, empowering each and every one of them with the possibility to submit new ideas for all company areas.
This template will help you screen all submitted ideas, assess them and decide whether they’re adequate for implementation, using email automation to communicate with the person that submitted the idea in the first place.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Screen all new incoming ideas!
Debate the idea
Debate the idea with key people of your organization.
1. People who gave opinions on the idea
2. Discussion about the idea
Evaluate and review the new ideas.
1. Ease of implementation (time)
2. Impact generated by the idea
3. Amount of resources needed for implementation
4. Final opinion
5. Is this idea approved?
Time to communicate the results!
1. Assessment result:
- Archived on the idea database
2. Why did the idea go to the database?
Approved ideas! Waiting to be implemented!
The idea was not initially approved, but will be kept in store for a possible use in the future.