Why use the Content Marketing Template?
- Helps the team prioritise what pieces of content must be produced and published first
- Offers a step by step content writing process, optimised for SEO
- Allows for easy and visual management of all workflow phases – from brainstorming, to writing, approval and publishing
Content Marketing Start Form
- High Priority
- Low priority
- Content details
This is where you determine the person responsible for producing this content (and when it should be delivered).
Show time! Find your inspiration and get to writing!
Here goes the content that’s ready, waiting to be reviewed and approved.
Approved content, waiting to be published. Don’t forget to run a last check on everything!
1. Publishing checklist
- Source for quoted contents
- Image source credits
- Keyword on description (post for SEO)
- Outbound links working properly
- Keyword on H1, H2 and H3
- Keyword on URL
- At least three outbound links
- Keyword in Meta Description
Congratulations! Your content is published!