Optimize your inbound marketing and lead nurturing strategies by organising your content creation process based on content marketing’s best practices!
Accompany your entire process, from brainstorming blog post ideas on your backlog to the choice of the most appropriate keywords for SEO strategies.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
3. Target audience
4. Content details
This is where you determine the person responsible for producing this content (and when it should be delivered).
2. Due date
1. Keyword researching
Show time! Find your inspiration and get to writing!
2. SEO Checklist
- Keyword on title
- Title at least 40 characters long
- Keyword in the first paragraph
- Outbound links (at least three)
- Keyword within the content (at least 3x)
- Text size (at least 300 words)
3. Attachments (.doc text and images)
- Grammar is alright
- No typos
- Topic is relevant
- Tone is in line with company message
3. Publication date
Approved content, waiting to be published. Don’t forget to run a last check on everything!
1. Publishing checklist
- Source for quoted contents
- Image source credits
- Keyword on description (post for SEO)
- Outbound links working properly
- Keyword on H1, H2 and H3
- Keyword on URL
- At least three outbound links
- Keyword in Meta Description
2. Write social media description
3. On which medias channels to post
- Company blog
- Guest site
Congratulations! Your content is published!