Pipefy’s Marketing Requests Template will make it a lot easier for all your company’s areas to open requests through a simple, self-explanatory form while also helping your marketing team manage the requests and treat them appropriately.
Centralize and streamline your company’s marketing requests to save time and be more effective!Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
All new marketing requests arrive here, and each card is a request. Move the card to the next phase to prioritize the request.
- Request ID
Prioritized requests are here. Before start executing the demands, define the priority and who will be responsible for it.
- Assignee: Indicate the person who will be responsible for this request until it’s done.
- Top Priority
- Low Priority
Showtime! Here are the requests the marketing team is working on.
- Request status: Describe updates along the way.
- Delivery forecast: Establish the date to send it to the approval phase.
Requests waiting to be approved.
- Who is responsible for approving it?
- Before to approve, don’t forget to review
- Do you approve this request?
- If not approved, why? Explain why this request wasn’t accepted.
Congratulations! You’re an execution machine!
- If you want, leave comments here about this request
Old requests, gathering dust in the shelves…
Trusted by 50.000 users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template