Why use the Customer Helpdesk Template?
- Keeps all your customer tickets and requests neatly standardised and centralised in one place
- Ensures all the information your teams may need to respond appropriately to the tickets will be provided and in one place, saving time and effort
- Helps the team organise the tickets and requests according to priority and date they’ve been opened (or according to any other item you may consider determinant), making resource planning a lot easier
- Offers a simple timeline view of all requests and its status, allowing for easy reporting to all those involved
Customer Helpdesk Start Form
- What’s the type of request?
- What’s your name?
- What’s your email?
- Do you have further detail?
First step: qualify the priority of assistance of this request and assign it to a responsible.
Here is the place where the requests your team is currently working on are.
These are the requests on standby.
Done and done! Case closed.