Funding Request Pipeline
Pipefy’s Free Funding Request Pipeline Template is a step-by-step process, specially developed to help you create and manage your funding strategy.
Are you looking for investors to fund your idea, project or startup? This template will guide you through all the steps of this process, from researching and finding investors to contacting them and presenting your pitch.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
These are all the investors you wish to contact!
1. Type of investor
- Corporate VC
- Seed VC
2. What's the priority of contacting this investor?
- Low Priority
- Medium Priority
- High Priority
3. Investor's role
4. Investor's company
5. Where is this investor based?
6. Most famous investment
These are all the investors you tried to contact and schedule a meeting!
1. How are you contacting this investor?
2. Did the investor accept to meet?
3. When is the meeting?
4. Where is the meeting taking place?
5. Attach your pitch deck
6. What are your key points for the meeting?
These are all the investors you pitched!
1. Do you have any notes about the meeting?
2. What's the potential of closing this investor?
3. Did the investor commit?
4. What was the committed amount?
Here’s where you keep track of all the activities related to the investor’s diligence.
Congratulations! These are all the investors that committed to invest!
Don’t give up! These are the investors that said no to the investment opportunity.