Service Capability Delivery
If you need to plan the total capabilities required to deliver changes to your telecommunications service, Service Capability Delivery template is the perfect tool for you. Map and analyze requirements and shortfalls, enable your team and deliver the service!
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. What service triggered this analysis?
- Internet access
2. Service description
3. What was the cause of this request?
- Demand increase
- Company insight
Map & analyze requirements
1. New service demand forecast (percentage)
2. Process performance targets
3. Service infrastructure requirements
1. Identify specific imminent service capability shortfalls.
2. Identify specific imminent service performance shortfalls.
3. Identify specific imminent service operational support shortfalls.
1. Local Management assignee
2. Attach the investment proposal
3. Estimated budget
4. Status of approval
- Not approved
Service capability design
1. Which kind of infrastructure will be needed in order to meet the investment requirements?
- Management Layer
2. Infrastructure specifications
1. Required service improvements or changes
2. Are there any appropriate training programs available?
3. If there aren't, assign a team to the training.
1. Expected implementation date
2. Expected delivery date
3. Expected roll-out date
4. Delivery checklist
- Track the service capability costs.
- Feed timetables.
- Define staff resources.
- Provide stakeholders with report.
1. Service infrastructure design approval
- Not Approved
2. Final check
- Test equipment
- Operational procedures
- Support groups
3. Are we capable of providing this service?