Service Design projects are often very different from each other and with Pipefy’s Service Design Template you can manage each project and check how every piece of information is being filled out. A logical order and our Kanban visualization will help you keep organized and more easily deliver your projects.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Service design delivery date
- Research the client’s needs, context, constraints and resources.
- Client information
- Goals, values, needs, behavior, problems, group dynamics, interaction, demographics, psychographics
- Political, legal, economic, social, technological, competitional, historical, cultural
- Resources (technological, human, financial, knowledge, skills), politics, short and long-term goals, constraints, responsibilities, process & systems, language, key decision makers/stakeholders.
- Several tools may be used to help understand the service design.
- Identify criteria, develop strategic frameworks, and specify and scope out details.
- Planning & feasibility study
- Competition, content
- Insight, related components
- Time plan, guidelines, team setup, specification
- Develop relevant, intelligent and innovative ideas. Create role, design and concept alternatives.
- Select ideas and combine concepts. Evaluate results and solutions.
- Test & measure
- Ideas & concepts
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template