Business events internal requests
This template, for managing your Business Event Internal Requests, allows you to receive internal requests, understand the main goal of the event and analyze them to see if there is any benefit of holding it. After confirming, the request will pass through calendar and space availability, besides checking technical and production need to successfully hold the event. Also, during the process, you are able to reach the requester to give him process status and to send the final invoice, if needed.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Requested event start date and time
- Event end date and time
- Requester’s name
- Telephone number
- Event’s name
- Personal Development and Society
- Technology, tools, and methodologies
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Event description
- Event format
- In each language should it be presented?
- Expected number of attendees
- Only guests
- Technical needs
- Projection without audio
- Projection with audio
- Additional technical information
- Event promotion method
- Social media
- If any promo material is available, attach it here.
- Additional notes
- Request ID
- Will this event bring us any benefits?
- Is there any reason why we should not hold the event?
- If so, please state the reason.
- Can this event be confirmed?
- Is the requested date and time available?
- If not, please inform an alternative date and time.
- Is the requested space available?
- If not, suggest another.
- Does the theme/subject matter need revision?
- What resources are needed for the event format?
- Confirmation checklist
- Requester accepted the conditions
- Event confirmed in the calendar
- Informed technical team
- Ready for release
- There is a visible “shine” system in place and evidence of it being followed.
- There is an action item list visible, assigning responsibility for open issues.
- All personal belongings are neatly stored.
- People know the plan of cleanliness and organization.
- Action Plan
- Technical visit
- Not necessary
- Visit date and time
- Cleaning scheduling
- Not necessary
- Is the use of image authorized?
- Is a Marshal needed?
- Will recordings be made?
- Just audio
- Audio and video
- Will we have photographic records?
- Catering Category
- Catering type
- Welcome coffee
- Coffee break
- Will there be material distribution?
- Will there be a thank you gift?
- Needed infrastructure
- Sign language
- Audio description
- Incident type
- Damage to space
- Equipment damage
- Malfunctioning equipment
- Event notes
- Effective participants
- Billing amount
- Due date
- Has the event been successfully billed?
- Reason for cancelation
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template