Wedding is one of the most important times of your life when you want everything perfect. Now with Pipefy´s Wedding Planning Template will be a lot easier for planners to keep everything on track. In addition to helping couples with their budget and supervising sticky details like legal contracts helping to reduce stress.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. Names (couple)
3. Phone number
4. What´s the budget?
5. How many guests?
6. Time of the year you want to get married?
7. Do you have any specific place in mind?
Set up a meeting
1. Responsible to organize this wedding
- Contact the clients
- Set up a personal meeting
- Ask other details, to have more materials to show in the day of the meeting
1. Attach the guest list
2. Wedding date
3. Wedding Theme / Colors / Style
4. Best man email
5. Bridesmaid email
1. Wedding Venue (full address)
2. Wedding Reception Location
3. Hire additional staff
- Ceremony Musicians
- DJ / Band
- Wedding cake
- Rental supplier for chairs, linens
- Book Transportation
- Book wedding night accommodations
- Make hair/makeup appointments
5. Attach invoices, receipts and confirmations.
6. Hair/makeup appointments
What to Wear
1. What to Wear
- Buy wedding bands / rings
- Buy wedding dress
- Settle on wedding party outfits
- Schedule gown fitting appointment
2. Gown Fitting Appointment
- Register for gifts
- Create a wedding website
- Send invitations
- Reserve block of hotel rooms for out-of-town guests
2. Attach the reservations
1. Ceremony Checklist
- Call guests who have not yet RSVP'd
- Write vows
- Prepare toasts
- Music lists
- Create a wedding day schedule and checklist
- Confirm delivery details with supliers
- Confirm final payment