Factory risk management
This Factory Risk Management Template is designed to assist in risk reporting and in process of implementing elimination and reduction actions.
See how this template is structured. Remember, this is just an example – you can always customize it.
- Risk type
- Work organization
- Who detected the risk?
- When was the risk detected?
- Where was the risk detected?
- Describe the identified risk.
- Attach images of the risk.
Risks to be addressed
- Risk assessor
- Immediate actions to reduce risk
- Describe who can be affected by the risk and how.
- Accident risk level
- Very high
- Very low
- Can the risk occur in other areas of the factory? If so, which ones?
- Tools to asses the risk and build the action plan
- Brainstorm suggestions to eliminate or reduce risk.
- Determine an action plan to eliminate or reduce the risk.
- Attach studies
- Deadline to implement the plan.
- Plan implementation assignee
- Has the risk been totally eliminated?
- If not, why?
- Have all actions been implemented?
- If any action has not been implemented, why?
- Attach action plan implementation images.
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template