Corrections and Tasks
The Corrections and Tasks Template was developed by our design partner di20 Design and Architecture.
It may be used by ad agencies or design firms whose constant demand for minor tasks and alterations as well as feedback on delivered projects can be assisted by shooting automatic emails whenever:
• The demand is received;
• The task is initiated and the delivery date set;
• There is any missing data impeding continuation;
• It is concluded and identifying where the file is.
This way the client may have ease of mind avoiding unnecessary phone calls and emails.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Your name
- Due date
- What must be done?
- Access assignee
- Priority level
- Service assignee
- Do not forget the due date
- Degree of difficulty for solving the problem
- Root cause that prompted the contact
- Customer-related cause (questions, requests, suggestions, or other.)
- Staff-related cause (mistake or failure caused by staff members)
- Product/service-related cause (flaws, failure, quality issues, or other.)
- File shared on:
- When will it be done?
Pending client action
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template