Pipefy’s Customer Needs template was created to help identify what are the customer’s needs which may be preventing their evolution, causing lost revenue and/or clients. With this template, you can identify the needs and effectively offer a solution, generating value for the client.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
2. Customer's contact name
3. Customer's contact email
4. Customer's contact phone
Customers to be analyzed.
1. What are the customer's pain points?
2. What are the consequences of these pain points?
- Loss of revenue
- Loss of clients
- Waste of growth potential
- Slow decision making
3. Other consequences
4. Is it possible to quantify the amount of revenue lost by not solving these problems?
Analyze the decisions and factors that impact the satisfaction of the customers.
1. Decision maker title
2. Is this job title accessible?
- Yes, with some difficulty
3. How close are we to the decision maker?
- Already in contact
- Close to contact
- Not in contact
Solving the customer’s problems!
1. What are the main pain points that need to be targeted in order to satisfy the customer's needs?
2. What is the propensity to buy?
- Very likely
3. Which of these are the key motivators for the customer purchase.
- Product quality
- Customer Support
Customer Needs identified
Successfully identified the customer needs!