Expense Analysis and Benchmarking
Pipefy’s Expense Analysis and Benchmarking template was designed to assist efficiently in the benchmarking of your expenses to verify the status of your organization compared to other similar companies and to analyze what can be done to reduce unnecessaries expenses and increase profit.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Expense category
- Previous expenses in this category
- Period under analysis
- Previous expense reports
- Technology reengineering
- Real property taxes
- Storage Storage
- Raw material
- Employee training
Internal expense analysis
- Compared to the previous reports, the current expenses:
- have increased.
- remain the same.
- have decreased.
- Describe specifically the expenses that have increased or decreased and why that may have occurred
- Team responsible for benchmarking
- Definition of the benchmarking scope
- Potential organizations for benchmarking
- Data source
- Which company is the benchmark in this category?
- And the second best?
- What are the estimate expenses of these companies in this category?
- Why are these companies having lower expenses in the category?
- Final benchmark report
- What is the estimate difference?
- What can be done to reduce the expenses in this category?
- Expected decrease in expenses after adopting the chosen action plan
- Best practices, visual aides, labels, designated to keep desks clean and organized are implemented.
- All common areas/meeting rooms for this department adhere to 5S’s and have a process to maintain the system.
- Paper recycling bins are used. No paper is found in trash cans.
- Items can be located in 30 seconds.
- Action Plan
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template