Goal Management for Sales Teams
Pipefy´s Goal Management for Sales Teams Template was designed to help you set some bold goals and make sure your team reaches them. There is plenty of room for improvements and modifications throughout the process.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Goal Management Form
- What will be managed?
- Sales process
- Product/service/process description
- Main focus
- Performance insight
- Sales improvement
- Sales team analysis
- Manager responsible for the goal
- Attach process/service/product history.
- Explain how it will be measured.
- Set the new goal.
- Expected financial earnings
- Expected achievement goal date
- Goal difficulty
Standard operating procedure
Before starting the executation, it is important to detail some inspection information.
- Inspection KPIs setting
- List of materials and resources
- Procedures to be performed
- Follow-up method
- Regular meetings
- Informal follow-up by the manager
- Periodic result presentations
- Goal inspection frequency
- Execution team
- Execution start date
Are we closed to reaching the goal?
- Inspection date
- Goal achievement rate to date
- What has ended up well so far?
- What has not gone well so far?
- Attach a standardization document.
We still have some time fir adjustments
- Is it necessary to change the execution procedures
- Is it necessary to change the execution team?
- Improvement measures
- New goal achievement date
Time to celebrate!
Failed to Achieve the Goal
We have to get better next time.
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template