With the Negotiation Support template, your employees can request materials from the team to support the negotiation process. Request an ebook, an article or even a resume from a team member to be better prepared for an upcoming negotiation.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- What’s your problem?
- Who is the subject’s expert?
- What type of material do you need/ expect/ want?
- When is your deadline?
- Who is your client?
- Negotiation Description
- Are you available to accept this challenge?
- If you can help him/her, when do you plan to deliver the material?
- If you cannot help your coworker, please give him/her an explanation
- Is the material ready?
- Attach here the material
- If it’s a link, write it down here…
- Thanks for helping your coworker.
- Time to ask him/her to rate your work at the next phase.
- Quality of the material
- Quality of the content
- Delivered on time
- Did it help with the negotiation?
- Could anything be better?
- Did you close the deal?
- Thank you for completing our survey!
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template